- 12.25 – Arrival to Barcelona El Prat airport.
- Meet and greet at the airport by a representative of Barcelona Ambassadors (BA) who will join the group as the person responsible for all logistics, guide and interpreter if required.
- 12.30-13.30 – Transportation to hotel and check-in.
- 14.00 – Lunch – Specialties from Spanish and Catalan cuisine based on the “tapas” tradition and “slow food” philosophy.
Elaboration at the highest level by local chef who gained experienced in the most renowned Michelin starred restaurants in the world. However in his new project the goal is to bring together tradition with a modern execution and fresh products that are selected according to their availability in each season.
A small and charming restaurant that reflects very well the tapas culture. Our “tapas” menu will be consist of; salmon tataki with eggplant puree, cod fish “tortilla” with tender garlic, Catalan “escalivada” with octopus, veal cheek in wine sauce, Iberian feather-loin with mashed potatoes and truffle oil. We´ll be serving wines from the Catalan region of Costers del Segre and finish with a selection of delicious desserts.
- 16.00 – 19.00 – Tailored made city tour. Based on the groups interests and your Ambassador´s suggestions we will elaborate a route that we´ll embark on both our private bus and walking.
The places we may see and visit are; La Sagrada Familia (with skip the line tickets for interior visit), Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Gracia neighbourhood, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Milá/La Pedrera & Casa Battló (both UNESCO world heritage), Eixample district, Plaça Espanya, Montjuic Hill, MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalonia), Olympic Stadium, selected viewpoint, La Rambla, Port Vell (Old Port), Columbus monument, Barceloneta neighbourhood & beach, Olympic Port, Ciutadella Park, Arc de Triomf, Born neighbourhood where we will finish with some desserts at one the best pastries in town.
We’ll do a few stops all around the city – some are quick for explanations and others will allow us to go for an easy walk or a coffee break.
- 19.00 – Return to hotel.
- 19.30 – Transport to the Camp Nou stadium for the F.C. Barcelona game.
- 20.45 – F.C. Barcelona – Real Madrid.
- 22.30 – Game ends and we leave for dinner.
- 23.30 – Dinning experience in a restaurant with live show and cocktail bar – the perfect enviroment for a glamorous and unique night.
We chose one of the best and most exclusive night clubs in town where you will be able to see a fantastic live show while enjoying delicious food and the best cocktails in Barcelona. We will have a specially prepared table available for us throughout the night.
- 10.00 – Meeting in the lobby of our hotel with your Ambassador and separate team bulding specialist (BA) and walk to the Olimpic Port.
- 10.30 – Sailing in the Mediterranean Sea:
A beautiful adventure and team building activity on two sailing boats with destination to Masnou port. Based on the groups experience sailing will be more dynamic and more or less participative.
- 12.15 – Arrival to Masnou and transportation with our private minibus to a nearby vineyard.
- 12.30 – Surrounded by a National Park, this exceptional estate is a traditional family ran vineyard, fully certified organic, with several international award winning wines and unforgettable views over the Mediterranean Sea – a natural setting not to be found elsewhere. A separate guide will take us on a tour thru the vineyards where you’ll be mesmerized by the views over the estate and the Mediterranean Sea, a natural sanctuary so close to the city of Barcelona. The tour will continue at the cellars where you’ll learn about grape varieties, methods, soils and the little insider secrets of the best wines and Cava. At the tasting room, with stunning views over the natural scenario, a 6 wines tasting takes place: red, white, rosé, sweet and of course, sparkling Cava.
- 14.30 – Transportation from vineyard to restaurant in Badalona.
- 15.00 – Lunch by the beach – a truly local and beautiful restaurant just a few steps from the Sea. After sharing some tapas as appetisers we will try the typical Paella or it´s Catalan sister “fideua”.
- 17.00 – Return to hotel – free time or shopping.
- 20.30 – Transportation for dinner.
- 21.00 – An exclusive place for the last night in Barcelona. This restaurant is the latest project of renowned Chef who will greet us upon arrival. The result is the combination of the best views of the city with a space focused on the world of fish and seafood. Using the richness and diversity of our coasts to supply, and the charcoal and smoked as execution method. The design of the restaurant recreates a fishing boat, stripped of superfluous elements so that they do not distract the guests and we can concentrate on the gastronomic proposal and the gift of incomparable views.
- 10.00 – Meeting in the lobby. Vote of thanks, presentation of gifts and closing remarks.
- 10.45 – Transportation from the hotel to the airport.